CBD oil is derived from hemp plants that have high levels of cannabidiol (CBD) while having low levels of THC. At Hempreal, our CBD oils always have less than 0.2% THC. These extracts can then be used in paste form, or mixed with other oils such as hemp seed oil, to lower the viscosity of the extract. The cannabidiol (CBD) content of CBD oil varies tremendously, since the manufacturers use a varying assortment of hemp plants and preparation techniques. We produce CBD oil with a high concentration of CBD and containing 0.02% THC.
- 7 Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil (Plus Side Effects) December 6, 2019
- What To Know About CBD Before Putting It On Your Skin, According To Experts December 6, 2019
- The Benefits of CBD Skin Care December 6, 2019
- Considering CBD For Muscle Recovery? Here’s What You Need To Know. December 6, 2019
- Pros and Cons for CBD Oil in Muscle Recovery December 6, 2019